1) Measure the Garlic and Ginger, chopped lemon grass,(Tablespoon each) along with a 1/4 teaspoon chili flakes into a small bowl.
2) Put a Tablespoon Curry Powder into a small bowl and set aside.
3) Wash and largely chop bell peppers and place into another bowl.
4) Chop onion into long strips.
5) Measure a cup and a half of the coconut milk.
6) Before dicing chicken, preheat a large sided pan over medium high heat, so it's waiting for you.
6) Dice chicken thighs into bite size pieces.
1) Heat two tablespoons vegetable oil in the saucepan and add chicken.
2) Season chicken with Curry Powder, a little bit of salt, and some pepper(the curry powder is quite seasoned, so not too much). Cook chicken until its partially done, remove from pan onto a bowl and set aside.
2) Add onion, cook until softened, and add the bowl of Garlic, Ginger, lemon grass, and chili flakes. Stir until fragrant.
3) Add the can of chicken stock, and bell peppers. Bring chicken stock to a simmer, and cook vegetables about five minutes.
4) Add the coconut milk, and the reserved chicken.
5) Cook the chicken in simmering liquids about ten minutes, to make sure the chicken is fully cooked.
6) Before serving, add a good handful of chopped cilantro.
NOTE--> This recipe is inspired by the cookbook- The New Sonoma Cookbook by: Connie Guttersen, RD, PhD.