* Grilled Vegetables
1) Preheat Grill Pan(or outdoor grill) to medium high heat.
2) Cut Vegetables into big bite size pieces(you can use any choice of your favorite vegetables).
3) Coat Vegetables with Olive Oil, and sprinkle them with a couple generous pinches of Salt and Pepper, and mix them up with your hands.
4) Grill Vegetables for four minutes, turning them occasionally to get heat evenly distributed.
5) Remove and set aside.
1) Season Chicken Breast with Olive Oil to coat, and Salt and Pepper(or you can use my Mexican Spice Mix-1 Teaspoon each Oregano, Cumin, Ground Coriander, Salt and Pepper, and Chili Powder..)
2) Grill Chicken Breast 5 minutes on one side(do not move Breast once its on the grill to get a nice crispy skin on the outside), and 6 minutes on the outside.
3) Remove Chicken to a cutting board and allow to cool while you preheat a small sauce pan.
4) Dice Chicken into small bite size pieces.
5) (if you choose) Melt a Tablespoon of Butter in the pre-heated skillet, and put one flour Tortilla down.
6) On top of the Tortilla, put a good amount each of the Mozzarella cheese and Cheddar cheese(this would also work great with the pre-shredded Mexican Cheese Blend).
7) Add as much chicken as you like scattered around the cheese, and place a second Tortilla on top.
8) Allow Tortilla and Cheese to cook a few minutes, until the bottom of the Quesadilla is nice and golden, then flip and cook until the Cheese is melted and the bottom of the Quesadilla matches the brown of the top.
9) Cut Quesadilla into "Pizza- like" slices and enjoy.
NOTE--> Additional fix-ins could include salsa, guacamole, a squirt of lime, or sour cream;)