1) Place a couple teaspoons of salt and pepper into a shallow bowl, and add a couple of spoonfulls of flour, and mix.
2) Preheat a large pot over medium high heat, add enough olive oil to coat the bottom of the pan.
3) Add the chunks of stew meat one(or two) at a time to the flour bowl, shake to remove access flour and brown on all sides. You may have to do this in batches, don't overcrowd the pan. Reserve meat on a seperate plate.
4) Add a bit more olive oil to the bottom of the pan, change heat to medium, and add carrots, onion, and celery along with a few sprinkles each of the dried herbs, and a teaspoon of garlic. Sweat the vegetables until there soft, and the onions and celery look transluscent.
5) Deglaze the bottom of the pan with about half a cup (or so) of Apple Cider Vinegar, and scrape up all the browned meat bits off the bottom of the pan.
6) Chop the stew meat into bite size pieces and add them back into the pan, along with the whole container of Cloudy Apple Cider.
7) Bring stew to a boil, and boil for about twenty to thirty minutes(It will smell strongly of the Vinegar, but dont worry, you won't taste the vinegar when it's all done.)
8) Lower stew to simmer, and cook about thirty minutes more, taste and adjust your broth to taste.
NOTE--> I wanted this stew very badly, however all stews either called for "hard apple cider"(it had alcohol in it), or white wine to deglaze(and I do not drink). So i adjusted to deglaze with Apple Cider Vinegar and used just nice cloudy apple cider. ALSO you can add potatoes to this if you would like, but I just wanted a classic stew;). ENJOY!