1) Prepare veggies, rinse, and dice about half a cup of tomato, open avocado and make slits and take remove them from shell.
2) Spred cream cheese (as much as you like), over whole of tortilla.
3) Layer ham slices (about five), to cover tortilla.
4) Layer spinach evenly over ham.
5) Sprinkle tomato pieces in the middle of the tortilla.
6) Place avocado slices over the tomatoes.
7) Add a bit of salt over all the veggies to bring out the flavor of the tomatoes.
8) (Im terrible at wrapping wraps and burritos..the bottoms keep falling apart), but I tried wrapping the tortilla like a burrito)..
FUN NOTE---> This is a spin off a meal my mother used to make me whenever I was sick as a kid(cream cheese and ham roll ups..) I added my favorite veggies into a tortilla to make a complete meal.