1) Drizzle Olive Oil around bottom of a baking sheet big enough to hold chicken and vegetables(I find a 3 by 14 dish always works best).
3) Cut potatoes in half, and into strips(like potato wedge size). Place potatoes around baking dish. Drizzle olive oil over potatoes and salt and pepper.
4) Cut onion into wedges as well, and place the onions in the middle of the potatoes and mixed into the potato wedges as well.
5) Place chicken skin side up over the onions.
6) Drizzle a little bit of olive oil over chicken and sprinkle generously with Herbs De Provence, even lift the chicken and sprinkle some herbs under it, seasoning it on all sides. (If your Herbs De Provence mixture contains salt, you do not need to add salt), if not, add extra salt.
7) Bake at 350 Degrees for about an hour and a half, or until fully cooked through.