1) Wash and dry Tomatoes.
2) Dry Mozzarella Bites well.
3) Zest one Lemon, and juice two Lemons.
4) Mince three Cloves of Garlic.
5) Chop a cup of fresh Basil.
6) Combine Tomatoes and Cheese.
7) Add Lemon Zest, Lemon Juice, Garlic, Basil, a cup and a half of Olive Oil, two tablespoons of Dried Oregano, Garlic, and a teaspoon each of Salt and Pepper.
8) Mix well, and let it sit for at least three hours(at room temperature), so the flavors can meld together.
NOTE--> I made this recipe for a Potluck, however this can easily be halved;).