1) Place desired amount of pre-chopped salad on plate(I usually go heavy on the salad as opposed to beef and potatoes)..
2) Slice a mushroom lengthwise and place over lettuce pieces.
3) Sprinkle cheese of choice (if making salad at home, i usually use whatever I have in the fridge, today it was cheddar cheese).
4) Drizzle over your favorite dressing.
Homemade mashed potatoes
1) Peel and chop potatoes into relatively same size chunks so they cook evenly.
2) Place in a pot, and then cover the potatoes with regular tap water. Salt the potatoes and water.
3) Boil the potatoes until you can smash them with a fork against the pot.
4) Drain potatoes, put them back into the same pot you boiled them.
5) Add tons of butter(I think I added about five tablespoons..), more salt, and a little bit of milk(just to get the potatoes to soften a bit more and mash a bit easier),
6) Mash potatoes really really well, with either a potato masher, or a hand mixer(if I use only two potatoes, I just use a potato masher, three or more, and its easiest to use a hand mixer..)
NOTE--> Im a firm believer in NEVER buying pre bought or premade packaged potatoes. I've made my own mashed potatoes my whole life, and if you want less, just buy less potatoes..;)!
Cook according to package directions.
NOTE--> Sometimes I love these beef tips rolled up in a tortilla;)!