1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Remove casings from the three Italian Sausage Links.
3) Preheat a skillet to Medium High heat, add two teaspoons olive oil, and add the sausage and break up the sausage while cooking.
4) Grate a quarter of a cup of each cheese, (Gouda, Mozzarella, Cheddar, and Asiago), and mix together.
5) Dice half a cup of the onion, and dice two garlic cloves.
6) Once sausage is cooked through, add the garlic and onion, season with a few sprinkles of Italian Seasoning, salt and pepper. Cook onion until translucent, about five minutes.
7) Add half a cup of long grain white rice, two tablespoons tomato paste, and a cup and a half of water, let the tomato paste cook out for a minute or so.
8) Cover pan and cook for sixteen minutes, to cook the rice. Check the pan once or twice, if the mixture starts to stick to the pan, add more water.
9) Wash, cut the tops off the bell peppers, and take out the seeds and membranes.
10) Once rice mixture is cooked, add cheeses to the mixture. Spoon each pepper until its very full with the mixture(but not overflowing).
11) Sprinkle a small amount of olive oil over the mixture on top of the peppers.
12) Place peppers in a 8 by 8 inch pan and heat in the oven for 35 minutes.
NOTE-- Tomato paste freezes beautifully, and for a long time.