Thai Chicken Soup
1) Dice onion, tear off outer leaves of lemon grass and cut lower edge off, with the back of a knife whack it several times. Tear off outer leaves of the Bock Choy and cut into bite size pieces.
2) Preheat a large soup pot with about two tablespoons of vegetable oil, and add onion. Season onion with a tablespoon of garlic and ginger. Sautee until onion is translucent, about five minutes.
3) Add chicken(you don't have to defrost it, or you can use leftover chicken from a baked chicken..) Zest both limes over the chicken, and stir, coating chicken with the olive oil, garlic and ginger.
4) Add the whole can of coconut milk, container of chicken broth, and squeeze the juice of both limes, and add the lemon grass stock (to infuse into the broth).
5) Add soy sauce a little at a time, tasting to make sure the salt content is to your liking, remove the lemon grass.
6) Add Bock Choy and cook about three minutes(Bock Choy is like spinach, it doesn't need too long to cook..)
NOTE-- You can even add in some mushrooms for more deliciousness;)!
Recipes Done By Delfina