1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2)Cut Sweet Potato into cubes(they should look like jumbo fries). 3) Cut onion into small wedges.
4) In a 9 by 13 inch baking pan, drizzle bottom of pan with olive oil, add the vegetables and sprinkle them with salt and garlic.
5) Place chicken on top of veggies, and sprinkle liberally with Cajun Seasoning, and drizzle the chicken pieces with olive oil.
6) Cook in the oven for 30 minutes, then flip chicken, and cook another 30 minutes.
Okra and tomatoes
1) Rinse and dice tomatoes(do not squeeze the juice and pulp out of the tomatoes).
2) Heat olive oil in a medium high small skillet.
3) Add okra first, and cook until no longer frozen and seeds start to come out of the okra.
4) Next add tomatoes.
5) Season the okra and tomatoes with cajun seasoning and(I decided to do this last minute which is why it's not on the ingredient picture), a bay leaf.
6) Cook stirring liberally until the mixture is almost soupy in texture.
*NOTE--> I love having almost any "cajun inspired" meal with buttermilk biscuits, (cook those according to the package directions).
My passions are Photography and Cooking and I decided to combine the both of them together for this website.