1) Combine 2 cups white flour, 1tablespoon vegetable oil, 1egg, 2teaspoons baking powder, 1 1/2cups water, and 2teaspoons cinnamon with a whisk or fork in a medium size bowl.
2) Preheat 1 1/2 cups vegetable oil in frying pan or small pot ( I used a large-sized iron skillet).
3) Once the oil is ready, fully coat chicken with batter, and place chicken (away from you) into oil, cook chicken 5 minutes each side.
1) Combine 1 1/2cups whole wheat flour, 2 teaspoons baking powder, 1/2 teaspoons salt, and 2 teaspoons organic cane sugar.
2) In a separate bowl, combine 1 1/2 cups organic milk, 1 egg, 1/3 cup vegetable oil, and 2 teaspoons vanilla.
3) Whisk together dry and wet ingredients until fully mixed and place in waffle maker for 6 minutes or until fully cooked/golden brown.
Overall, this meal was super fun to make and eating the chicken and waffles was a tremendous reward. The cinnamon batter that coated the chicken was seasoned perfectly and freshly made waffles with maple syrup accented an already amazing combination of flavors. The beverage of choice with my chicken and waffles was a cup of hot chocolate with a toasted marshmallow on top. I highly recommend this meal as THE GO TO MEAL if you want breakfast for