1) Prepare ingredients; dice onion, drain beans.
2) In a large pot, heat olive oil, onion, a pinch of salt, and garlic(about a tablespoon), cook until onion is translucent, about three minutes.
3) Add kale, and about half a cup of the Vegetable broth, cook until kale is tender, about five minutes.
4) Add the rest of the vegetable broth, and beans.
5) Stir ingredients together, double check for seasonings with salt and pepper, warm soup thoroughly.
*I served a bit of shredded parmesan cheese on top..