1) Put a small pot of water on to boil.
2) Rinse and chop apple into bite size pieces(I like to leave the skin on, adds a nice crunch).
3) Boil apples until they are "fork tender".
4) In the bowl your going to eat them in, put a small amount of maple syrup(my preference is ALWAYS organic maple syrup).
5) Sprinkle cinnamon over apples, and toss to coat, ENJOY!
NOTE---> This is another child hood favorite my Mom used to make(and still does quite often), she says it could be great over vanilla ice cream or yogurt(although my favorite way is just plane apples) ENJOY!