1) Dice Onion, three Cloves of Garlic, wash, peel and dice the Carrots, and wash and dice two ribs of Celery.
2) Preheat a large soup pot and warm two tablespoons of Olive Oil.
3) Sautee the first prepped Garlic, Onion, Carrots and Celery with Salt and Pepper to taste, and two Bay leaves until translucent, about 5 to 6 minutes.
4) While first Vegetables are sautéing, prep the Zucchini, Green Beans and Corn.
5) Wash and dice Zucchini, peal the husks and silk off the Corn(you can use canned or frozen, but if it's fresh, get that). Rinse and trim the Green Beans(about two handfuls from the bulk bin), try to get the green beans about a little then an inch thick(easy to get on the spoon).
6) Add these Vegetables to the pot, and season them as well with a little more Salt and Pepper, and sauté them a bit less time about 3 to 4 minutes.
7) While the second batch of vegetables are sautéing, drain and rinse the canned beans(a can each of Red Kidney and Canallini or White Beans).
8) Add the Beans to the pot, and add enough Vegetable Broth to your liking(I added the whole big container).
9) Season the Broth as well if it needs it, and simmer the soup for about 15 to 30 minutes until the Green Beans, Corn, and Zucchini are tender.
Recipes Done By Delfina