1) Cut off the end pieces of both sides of the Green Beans.
2) Put a small pot on to a boil.
3) Once water is to a boil, add Green Beans, and two teaspoons of Salt.
4) Boil Green Beans until they are bright green and tender, about five or six minutes.
5) Drain Green Beans, and set aside, dry the small pot with a paper towel.
6) Dice two cloves of Garlic, and Bacon, fry Bacon and Garlic until Bacon is almost crispy and Garlic is fragrant.
7) Remove Bacon and Garlic to a bowl and set aside.
8) Dry out same pot from the Bacon grease, and add one Tablespoon of Butter, wait until it is fully melted, then add one Tablespoon of Flour, mix constantly (or whisk), until the Flour mixture starts to change color.
9) Take Flour mixture off the heat.
10) In a small oven proof container, mix Green Beans in with the Roux as evenly as you can.
11) Sprinkle Two (to three) Tablespoons of Cheese evenly over Green Beans, and drizzle evenly over the Cheese the Bacon and Garlic.
12) Bake until the Cheese is melted, and the Green Beans are re-heated, about 10 Minutes.
NOTE--> This recipe has ingredients for Two to Three, but can easily be adjusted to make larger quantities;).