1) Place Grill Pan to Medium High Heat.
2) While Grill Pans Preheating, season the Chicken with a Tablespoon each of Salt and Pepper.
3) Drizzle a Tablespoon of Olive Oil onto the Grill Pan, and place the seasoned side of the Chicken onto the grill, set timer for 6 minutes for the first side.
4) Season the other side of the Chicken as well with a Tablespoon of Salt and Pepper.
5) Once The first side of the Chicken is cooked, turn over and set timer for five minutes, once Chicken is cooked, set aside to let the juices redistribute.
1) Place a large pot of water on to boil, and cook Fettuccine according to package directions.
2) Meanwhile, dice Onion, and Mince two cloves of Garlic, (or three if you really enjoy Garlic taste in your seasonings.)
3) Measure out a cup each of the Heavy Cream, and Grated Parmesan Cheese(don't use the green lid Cheeses, it will be too thick for the sauce and it will turn more into a paste, use the fresh if you can get it..), and measure out two Tablespoons of Butter.
4) Place a large pan with sides over medium high heat. Add Two Tablespoons of Olive Oil.
5) Once Olive Oil is warmed, add Onion and Garlic, and sauté until the Garlic is fragrant and Onion is translucent in color, about three minutes.
6) Add Heavy Cream first, then whisk in the cheese, making sure theres no lumps.
7) Drain Fettuccine and pour it directly into the Alfredo sauce, and toss with tongs to completly cover the Fettuccine with the sauce.
8) Cut the Chicken(or dice), and place around the Fettuccine, and sprinkle with extra Parmesan.
*You don't have to add diced Onion, it's my contribution to the recipe, I enjoy the crunch.
NOTE--> If you'd like; adding some grilled Sourdough or French Bread drizzled in Olive Oil would be a great addition to this meal;).