1) Preheat Oven to 350 Degrees.
2) In a food processor, add half a roughly chopped Red Onion, and half a 12 oz bag of pre-washed Spinach, along with two cloves of Garlic, two tablespoons of Olive Oil, about a small handful of Parsley, a whole Egg, a tablespoon of Feta Cheese, Salt, and Pepper(to taste), blend well, until the Spinach and Red Onion are like a paste.
3) Add the food processor mixture to a large bowl, and mix all ingredients with the Ground Turkey.
4) Form small Meatballs onto a baking sheet drizzled with Olive Oil.
5) Bake the Meatballs until fully cooked through, about 35-45 minutes.
1) Preheat Oven to 400 Degrees.
2) Cut Spaghetti Squash in half, and scoop out the seeds.
3) Drizzle the inside of the Spaghetti Squash with Olive Oil, and sprinkle the flesh evenly with Salt and Pepper.
4) Roast the Spaghetti Squash for 45 minutes.
5) Let Spaghetti Squash cool before scrapping the flesh with a fork.
1) Warm the Sauce through over low heat in a pan with some Basil and a small clove of Garlic.
2) Plate some Spaghetti Squash, add Sauce, and the desired amount of Meatballs.