1) Bring a large pot of water to a boil, and place the whole mini Pumpkin into it for about ten to fifteen minutes, just to soften the skin.
2) Meanwhile, chop onion into long pieces.
3) Wash and chop bell peppers into large bite size pieces and set aside.
4) Once softened a bit, let Pumpkin cool so you can handle it with your hands. Cut Pumpkin in half, discard seeds and skin, also chunk Pumpkin into bite size chunks.
5) In a large skillet with high edges, preheat Two Tablespoons Vegetable oil, and add one Tablespoon each of Minced Ginger and Pre-Chopped Garlic. Move Garlic and Ginger around quickly in the pan so the Garlic doesn't burn.
6) Once Garlic and Ginger are fragrant, add diced Pumpkin, and sauté for about five minutes with the lid on the pan.
7) Add the Onion and Bell Peppers and sauté until they are soft, about five to nine minutes, if you need to, add another Tablespoon of Vegetable oil.
8) Once vegetables are translucent, add a Tablespoon and a half of your favorite Curry Powder and sauté a couple minutes more.
9) Add a can of Lite Coconut Milk(shake can before opening..) and maybe another 3/4 cup, depending on how saucy you enjoy your curries;), season with Salt and Pepper to taste(if it needs it), cook NAAN according to package directions, ENJOY!
NOTE--> I generally get filled enough with the NAAN, however, if you wish BASMATI rice is also a nice accompaniment along side or on top of the curry;) ALSO This is a great FREEZE AHEAD dish. Keep the rest of the Coconut Milk in your fridge, and add a little after you defrost to the pan. You also may have to add a bit more Curry Seasoning, but it will freeze great.