1) In the cup your going to be drinking your "Pumpkin Hot Chocolate", pour about three quarters of milk, and top it off with about a Tablespoon of Heavy Whipping Cream.
2) Pour milk mixture into a saucepan, over medium low heat.
3) Add two "unleveled" Tablespoons each of Cocoa and Sugar.
4) Add two "unleveled" Tablespoons each of Vanilla and Pumpkin Pie Spice.
5) In the pot(with the heat on), wisk to combine until mixture is simmering.
6) Taste: If its not sweet enough for you, add another teaspoon of Vanilla. If there's not enough Pumpkin flavor, add another Tablespoon Pumpkin Pie Spice.
7) (For safe pouring) Add hot chocolate to a heat proof measuring cup, and add to your cup.
8) Add as much (or as little) whipped cream and top with a sprinkling of Pumpkin Pie Spice.