1) Flake Salmon into a small bowl. (You can use a leftover salmon piece from a recipe, or even the Salmon pieces pre-cooked in a section of the grocery store).
2) Add one egg, Three and a half Tablespoons of plain Breadcrumbs, and a little Olive Oil.
3) Preheat a small pan with a Tablespoon of Olive Oil.
4) Make small patties of the Salmon and place into the preheated pan with Olive Oil.
5) Cook Patties about two minutes on each side(Salmon is already cooked, so your just reheating it and cooking the egg into the patty), set aside.
6) Slice Top and Bottom off of the lemons(for prettier presentation), and cut them into wedges.
1) Pour about a Tablespoon of Olive Oil onto Spinach(or Arugula if you prefer), and a good squeeze of Lemon.
2) Sprinkle some Salt and Freshly Ground Black pepper onto the Spinach.
3) Mix with your hands or Tongs.
4) Dice a small Tomato and also season the Tomato with a smaller amount of Olive Oil, Lemon Juice, Salt and Pepper.