1) Cut sausage into diagonal pieces.
2) Cut onion into long strips and break apart the strips (to relatively match the size of the bell peppers.)
3) Preheat a skillet with big sides to medium high heat. Add about two tablespoons olive oil.
4) Add sausages to the skillet with about a teaspoon to a tablespoon of pre chopped garlic(depending on how much garlic you like).
5) Cook sausages until they get a brown color, then flip and cook the other side of the sausages. Once sausages are cooked, remove to a separate plate.
6) Add onions, and bell peppers(the whole bag). Season vegetables with salt, pepper, and a few sprinkles of parsley and oregano.
7) Once vegetables have sauteed and fully cooked through, add sausages, and add about half the pasta sauce(I didnt want the peppers and sausage swimming, I just wanted to create a nice sauce..)
8) Let the sausages warm back up, while stirring them into the vegetables and sauce, then serve with bread along side.
NOTE---> This is based off a recipe I wanted to use, but the origonal recipe had way to many ingredients, and wine. So I just picked ingredients in the store that were similar to the recipe, and did it my way.. This is based off a recipe from the cookbook by RACHEL RAY: WEEK IN A DAY.