1) Cook half a cup of rice with a cup of water, bring water to a boil, then let simmer with lid on until all water has disappeared.
2) Shred (or cube) as much chicken as you would like. Chop a few fresh sprigs of celery.
3) Scoop about three to four spoonfuls of the olive oil and chicken juices and some carrots in the chicken pan into a small skillet.
4) Over medium high heat reheat juices and carrots, then add chicken, bay leaf, Parsley, Sage, salt and pepper to your taste.
5) Cook soup for about fifteen minutes on a low boil.
6) Scoop a few spoonfuls of rice into a bowl, and top with soup.