1) In a bread pan put some olive oil on the bottom.
2) In small pan (for this recipe, I used a bread baking pain) mix ground turkey, ground beef, 1 egg, salt and pepper (to taste). Then spread meat mixture into an even layer, sprinkle some extra olive oil on top.
3) Preheat oven to 350 degrees and place pan in oven for an hour.
Homemade Mashed potatoes
1) Peal potatoes and cut potatoes into cubes
2) Fill a small pot 2/3 full with water and bring to a boil. Add cubed potatoes to the boiling water and cook until tender.
3) Drain potatoes, place back into same pot.
4) With a masher, mash the potatoes until all cubed potatoes are mashed.
5) Add lots of butter and salt and if needed, add a bit of milk to the potato mixture.