1) Wash and cut eggplant into small "large coins", leaving skin on.
2) Cut the "naan" into long pieces and place in either a broiler or toaster oven to get a bit crispy.
3) Preheat skillet over medium-low heat and add about a tablespoon of butter(forgot to post in picture..)
4) Once butter's melted, crack an egg and salt lightly. Wait until all the clear egg parts are white, flip egg. Wait until desired doneness of egg, I love having the yolk runny, so I don't wait long before I take it out of the pan.
5) Set egg aside on a plate.
6) Wipe access butter off the frying pan, raise heat temperature to medium high. Add some olive oil.
7) Once olive oil is heated, add eggplant slices, and salt them lightly, I figure two eggplant slices per person. Flip eggplant until theres some brownish spots, and the skin starts to look a bit warpped. You may have to add a bit more olive oil during the eggplants cooking time.
8) To assemble, just add everything to your favorite serving plate, and add a fruit of your choice, I think anything would work here, I just had grapes on hand:). Or even mango juice would be delicious!
NOTE---> I've also made this with english muffins, and it's equally as delicious. I notice some chefs like to say that a meal is equally good for all Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner, I've had this for all three, and to me it works great for all! ;) Enjoy!