1) Preheat oven to 350degrees. Spread olive oil over pizza pan, flour your hands and the pizza dough so you can flatten and shape the pizza dough(be patient, this will take a little while..) Spread a little olive oil onto the pizza dough after it's rolled out, and season with salt and pepper, bake for 10 minutes.
2) Prepare vegetables: Tear off bottoms of mushrooms and slice them. Wash and slice half of the bell pepper. Slice a little less then half of the onion.
3) In a small pan heated to medium high, add two tablespoons of olive oil, the mushrooms, onion and bell pepper and a tablespoon of garlic, saute the vegetables until there transparent, about five minutes, drain the liquid from the pan and set vegetables aside.
4) Grate about half a cup of each of the cheeses(Asiago, Cheddar, Mozzarella, and Gouda..), and mix them together.
5) Once pizza dough has baked for 10 minutes, Add about half the sauce and spread it evenly over the dough.(You don't want to add too much or it the dough will get soggy and not crispy...)
6) Add half of the cheese mixture. Add a layer of spinach, then a layer of Basil leaves, season these with a sprinkling of olive oil, salt and pepper. Next add the sauteed veggies evenly over the Basil leaves, and dot the pizza with olives(to me you cannot have a "supreme pizza" without olives. Add another layer of the cheese mixture over the veggies.
7) Bake another ten minutes. Let cool for five minutes before slicing.